Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Celeb Beauty & Style at 2011 Golden Globes

Did you guys check out the golden globes this past Sunday? I did and it was quite a show. I never miss the red carpet and there were several stunning looks. I think what I like most about this year's red carpet is seeing more risk with color. From greens to sherbert orange color stood out on the red carpet. Hair and makeup was flawless and absolutely stunning.

Check out some of my favorite fashions, makeup, and hairstyles at 2011 Golden Globes!

How to Makeup

Selena Gomez at the Golden Globes After Party

Olivia Wilde's fresh and clean face

Lea Michele Peachy Look

How to Hairstyles

Recreate Dianna Agron's Golden Globes Hairstyle

Get Tina Fey's Glam Updo at Golden Globes

Anne's Hathaway Golden Globes Hairstyle

Best Dressed

Best Dressed at the 2011 Golden Globes Red Carpet

The Night's Best Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment